Voyage Medical has a Primary Care clinic located in Mesa. Its location is on Alma School and Southern. Voyage Medical is a value driven organization that believes in giving patients hope and hospitality through exceptional service. We are looking for a Patient Relations Coordinator to join our team.
Please read through the following very carefully as it outlines the requirements for the position.
We are looking for a Team player who puts the Team and Patient first. Someone who is skilled, yet gentle. Someone who is resilient, yet flexible. We are looking for someone whose values line up with Voyage Medical’s Core Values. Our aim is to have the Primary Care see 50 patients per day. At the end of 1 year: If meeting KPIs and meeting expectations or above on annual reviews, this position would receive an additional $2,000 bonus.
Pay: $40,320 per year
Health, Dental, Vision.
10 Paid Vacation Days, 8 Paid PTO Days per year, and 7 Sick Days per year. Paid Entertainment (Hulu, Disney, Apple TV, Netflix), Paid Gym Membership and more.
Must have experience in the following:
- Greeting patients upon entering the lobby
- Answering incoming phone calls, processing patient paperwork, scheduling appointments, and directing patients according to the purpose of their visit
- Process patient exit paperwork, payment, insurance information, etc.
- Assisting physicians, nurses, and patients
- Assisting with patient paperwork such as patient intake forms and medical records
- Providing hospitality to the extreme by going above and beyond patients’ needs to meet their requests
- Excellent communication
Good to Have:
- That you have worked with a Primary Care office
- Having been part of an environment that saw over 20 patients a day
- Fluent in Spanish
- Looking for that next opportunity to grow and excel
1 year of Healthcare Experience – must be in Primary Care environment
- This is a field position, and requires being on site. The expectation is that the Receptionist will be in one of Voyage Medical’s Primary Care clinics every day. It will begin at the Alma School and Southern location. The expectation is for the second clinic to open at the end of 2024.
- Travel between the Primary Care and Corporate locations is required as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday