Voyage Medical has a Primary Care clinic located in Mesa. Its location is on Alma School and Southern. Voyage Medical is a value driven organization that believes in giving patients hope and hospitality through exceptional service. We are looking for a Concierge to join our team.
Please read through the following very carefully as it outlines the requirements for the position.
We are looking for a Team player who puts the Team and Patient first.Someone who is skilled, yet gentle. Someone who is resilient, yet flexible. We are looking for someone whose values line up with Voyage Medical’s Core Values. Our aim is to have the Primary Care see 50 patients per day.
Health, Dental, Vision
7 Paid Vacation Days, 7 Paid PTO Days per year, and 7 Sick Days per year. Paid Entertainment (Hulu, Disney, Apple TV, Netflix), Paid Gym Membership and more.
- Greeting patients in the parking lot, at the door, or in the lobby as needed
- Assisting with patient paperwork such as patient intake forms, medical records, etc.
- Providing hospitality to the extreme by going above and beyond patients’ needs to meet their requests (within reason) even without them asking
- Learn the processes of the Primary Care Clinic from each position’s point of view
- I understand that I will be representing Voyage Medical, and our core values, when associating with other physicians, practices, and patients
Good to Have:
- Previous experience in a Primary Care office
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Fluent in Spanish
- Looking for that next opportunity to grow and excel
Experience: 1 year of Healthcare Experience – preferably in a Primary Care
- This is a field position, and requires being on site. The expectation is that the Concierge will be in one of Voyage Medical’s Primary Care clinics every day. It will begin at the Alma School and Southern location. The expectation is for the second clinic to open at the end of 2024.
- Travel between the Primary Care and Corporate locations is required as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Experience: 1 year of Healthcare Experience – preferably in a Primary Care environment
Work Location: In person