Voyage Medical is a Research clinic that has expanded its operations in Michigan and Arizona. We are looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator Level II who has experience in Clinical Research, being on an unblinded team, and in Leadership. This position requires experience in being a CRC. Must be able to lead a team up to 6 direct reports and up to 12 indirect reports.
This position’s rate is $57,000. It also comes with 10 Paid Vacation Days, 8 Days Paid Time Off, and 7 Paid Sick Days. It comes with Health, Vision and Dental benefits. It comes with 3 months paid maternity and paternity leave, as well as paid memberships for the Gym, Costco, DoorDash, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, YouTube TV and others.
Health, Dental, Vision.
10 Paid Vacation Days, 8 Paid PTO Days per year, and 7 Sick Days per year. Paid Entertainment (Hulu, Disney, Apple TV, Netflix), Paid Gym Membership and more.
The Clinical Research Coordinator conducts study procedures as delegated by the Principal Investigator (PI) or Senior CRC. The responsibilities will include:
- Medical History Collection
- Informed Consent
- Adverse Event Reporting
- Data Entry
- Vital Signs
- Phlebotomy and specimen processing
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
- Experience leading other Team Members
- Clinical Research Experience
- Experience as an unblinded team member
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Injections, phlebotomy, regulatory experience
Good to Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Ability to multitask
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- (Some weekends required)
Experience: 3 or more years of research experience.
Salary: $63,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Clinical Research: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person