Physical Exams are typically performed yearly to evaluate an individual’s general health, discuss diet, exercise, and any screenings or assessments that need treatment. Physicals are sometimes required for certain health profession programs, sports, or employment. We offer physical exams and documentation of results. Voyage Medical offers physical examinations for your work or school needs. A medical professional will assess your vitals and evaluate you as needed for your health compliance, whether that be a physical for work or school sports physical.
In addition to administering Physical Exam, we aim to educate our patients and community at large. We see our role, especially in this day and age, as one that provides education to our community. That’s what matters most to us.
As a condition of employment, Voyage Medical requires all new hires to be fully educated on physical exam.
Why get a physical exam?
Just like how you take your car in to the shop for a routine check-up, you should go to your doctor’s office for a yearly health examination. Health checks are essential in early detection of illness and disease.
Routine screenings are beneficial in detecting potential health complications before they become serious. Early findings can lead to the best treatment option and outcome. Additionally, prevention helps avert unnecessary medical expenses.
Whether it be for personal, school or work requirement, we perform the examination and fill out any necessary forms or provide documentation.
Did You Know?
According to the CDC, more than 37 million Americans have diabetes, and 1 in 5 are unaware of having diabetes.
What to Expect
- Health and medication history will be discussed with the health professional
- Allergies and pertinent health information are reviewed
- Vital signs and measurements will be documented
- Series of screenings will be conducted and noted
- Health results and other health concerns and questions will be discussed with our providers
- Heart rate is the number of times the heart beats per minute to pump blood throughout the body
- Normal heart rate in an adult is 60-100 beats per minute
- Blood pressure is the force blood exerts on the artery wall when the heart contracts and relaxes
- Blood pressure for a healthy adult is less than 120/80mmHg
- Respiration rate is the number of breaths you take at rest per minute
- Adult respiratory rate ranges from 12-20 breaths per minute
- Oxygen saturation indicates how much oxygen is circulating in your blood
- Normal SpO2 levels are 95%-100%
- Normal body temperature for a healthy adult ranges from 97°F to 99°F
Come Down to Our Beautiful Clinic
Call Us Now at 480-306-5000
The Voyage Medical Staff is Trained in
Why Are People
Visit Our Social Media Accounts
Are you in need of Physical Exam? Get in Touch Today.
If you are in need for Physical Exam then you’ve come to the right place. Physical Exam is part of our services. Physical Exam Tempe, Physical Exam Chandler, Physical Exam Mesa, Physical Exam Peoria, Physical Exam Scottsdale, Physical Exam Glendale, Physical Exam Phoenix, Physical Exam Gilbert, Physical Exam San Tan Valley, Physical Exam Cave Creek, Physical Exam Ahwatukee, Physical Exam Queen Creek, Physical Exam Arizona, Physical Exam Paradise Valley, Physical Exam Near Me.
Vaccines in Tempe Arizona, Vaccinations for Hepatitis A, Scottsdale Vaccine Treatment, Scottsdale Vaccine Clinic, Vaccine Clinic Hepatitis A, Vaccine Clinic Hepatitis B, TDap Vaccines, Open Now Yellow Fever Vaccine Clinic, Phoenix Yellow Fever Vaccine, Chandler Yellow Fever Vaccine, MMR Vaccine in Phoenix, Phoenix Vaccine Clinic, Peoria Vaccine Clinic, Glendale Vaccination Clinic, Yellow Fever Vaccine Tempe, Yellow Fever Vaccine Site in Tempe, Tempe Yellow Fever Vaccine, Yellow Fever Vaccination in Paradise Valley, Yellow Fever Vaccine Near Me, Yellow Fever Vaccine Clinic in Glendale, Glendale Hepatitis B Vaccine, Peoria Rabies Vaccine Clinic. Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic in Tempe, Covid-19 Mesa PCR Testing, Covid-19 Gilbert PCR Testing, Covid-19 Fast PCR Test for Travel, Covid-19 Phoenix Clinic, Covid-19 Airport Test, Covid-19 Test for Travel, International Travel Covid-19 Test